Sunday 11 March 2018

Stationery Sunday/// Notebook Haul from Anokhi.

Hello! 

Hope this Sunday is treating you well. 

Today I want to share a smallish notebook haul I recently made from Anokhi. 
Anokhi is slowly becoming my favourite shop for not just clothes but also their little odds and ends. Jewellery and most certainly their notebooks. 
I've been buying these Anokhi notebooks for over ten years now and I have a motley collection of them. I keep them handy to even hand out as gifts to loved ones and of course for my own use. 

On our recent trip to Jaipur we made a stop at the Anokhi shop and apart from some darling clothes, we also got these notebooks. 









I am so in love with these notebooks!

The smaller notebooks are for ₹ 100 which is such a good price!
The bigger one is from ₹ 150.
The smaller ones are lined and the bigger one is plain.

I highly, highly recommend these notebooks they are beautiful and well-made and the paper quality is good too.


No comments: