Thursday 26 January 2017

Bag Haul: Indigo Block-print Sling Bag from Thread Casa.

Hello! 

Happy Republic Day fellow Indians.
I love all things India. 
I love it's many handlooms and handicrafts the best.
My closet is full of Indian treasures. Ikat, kantha, batik, bandhni and kalamkari all things that make me happy and things I love wearing.  

Today I want to share my newest bag love. 
A beautiful indigo sling purse I got from Thread Casa. 
It is small but lovely and the colour and pom-poms are just gorgeous. 
:) 

It's perfect for a coffee outing. A movie date. 
A tiny sling bag for days when you don't want to carry your whole world with you. 
I love the print and I love indigo which is such an intrinsically Indian colour don't you think?! 
Let's see this beauty in all it's glory. 






This bag comfortably sits my phone, wallet, a small bottle of water and my iPod as well. 
I could also fit my Kindle if I wanted. 
A decent sized bag that does hold all of my essentials. 
:) 


No comments: