Wednesday 7 December 2016

Blogmas Day- 6. Stationery Haul- Fabric Dori from Lyra and Co.








Hello! 

For today's Blogmas post I want to share some of my newest loves from LyraAndCo. a shop that is my favourite when it comes to fabric doris. 
Their doris are made so well. And the prints are gorgeous and quirky and lovely.
I have talked about them before on the blog and I highly recommend their products.

These ones are even special because the fabrics are from Rifle Paper Co and their aesthetic is everything. Seriously, their floral prints are my everything. I wish I could live in a house with their wallpaper on every  single wall. 
Ah! 

So when my sister spotted these prints she ordered us one traveller's notebook each and also two wallet inserts. Wallet inserts are handy little things to pop inside traveler's notebooks to help carry stickers, washi tapes and even a pen, thanks to the pen loop! 

Love how pretty each and everything is from LyraAndCo! 

Down the line my sister will share how she plans to use the wallet inserts in one of her traveler's notebooks, so you can get a better idea of how they work. 
:) 

Hope your day was a good one. 
Mine was busy but involved lots of time spent with my parents and delicious cups of filter coffee and my mother made me some seriously yummy Mooli Parathas. So good! 
Any day with good food makes me happy. 

:) 

No comments: