Sunday 4 December 2016

Blogmas Day - 3! Ajio Bag Haul!

Hello! 

And Happy Blogmas Day 3 to you and me. 

Today was a strange day.
It was good for most part. 
I finished a book in one sitting-- The Daughters of Jorasanko by Aruna Chakravarti and loved it. 
Review for it and it's first book to come soon. 

Then I had a pretty restful Saturday. Drinking Tea. 
Eating Pizza.
And being super chill.

In the evening one of my neighbours passed away. 
He was over 80 and very frail.
So he has lived a very full life yet it stings a bit. 
He was a funny old man. Weird and strict. But had such green thumbs and he helped keeping the gardens in my building in ship shape.
He was also very helpful and went out of his way to help out anyone in our building who needed help.
Neighbours, especially in big cities aren't often made of this mettle. 
Rest in Peace Uncle J.
You were a good man.

⇅⇅⇅⇅⇅⇅⇅⇅⇅

Now on to happier and more cheerful things. 

BAGS! 

I am a bag lady and how! 
I recently got these two gorgeous ikat bags from Ajio and I am in love.
I have a similar Yellow Ikat Bag that I used during the summer and my travels in the hometown. 
So I knew these bags would be great quality and I had my eye on the little black on for a while. I am so glad I got it on sale! 
Woo Hoo! 

Let's see them beauties shall we? 




Aren't they just lovely?

And I somehow picked very winter colours. 
Not that I won't carry these bags year round! 

:) 

Hope your Saturday was a restful one. 
:) 

See you again tomorrow! 


No comments: