Saturday 24 December 2016

Blogmas Day- 24 Book Haul/// Books of December 2016.

Hello! 

December has been a quiet month as far as book buying goes. I've only bought 4 books and haven't really been drawn to any other books lately, which is a very good thing for my shrinking bookshelves and of course my wallet. 
:) 

But these books I wanted for a while and I can't wait to jump into them in 2017. 
:)

I got these books on Amazon. 

Let's see what I've added to my bookshelves this month. 







I've gotten all literary fiction books which makes me very happy. 

Books Bought: 

Commonwealth by Ann Patchett 
Seahorse by Janice Pariat
The Adivasi Will Not Dance by Hansda Sowvendra Shekhar 
The Vegetarian by Han Kang 


:)

Lots of happy reading in my future. 
:) 


Happy Christmas Eve folks. 
I hope you've had a good day.
Mine was a fun day.
Today is my Dad's birthday and we spent the day celebrating him.
We watched two Bengali films Praktan and Sankhachil. 
I loved both the movies, Praktan I've watched before and enjoyed immensely. 
Sankhachil though was a little sombre and sad but very good nonetheless. 

We ate cake.
And for dinner we cooked him tandoori chicken and dhaba style dal fry. 
Both of which were a success. 
:) 




We've also finally put up our mini Christmas tree. We've had this tree since 2011 but hadn't put it up since then, we had misplaced it and only found it this year. 
So happy. 
:) 
We dressed our little fellow up and now we are the crazy people who have 2 trees in one room!
I have no regrets. 
:)




No comments: