Tuesday 20 December 2016

Blogmas Day- 19. A Monday in my Life: Coffee + Burger + Current Read + Cheesecake + Tiny Christmas Tree!

Hello! 
Today was a long but fun day. 
Lots of traffic jams and bumpy rides. 
I spent the day in my sister's office (where I go at least twice a week) and helped fill up their bookshelves and saw my sister and her colleagues put up their tiny Christmas tree. 
:) 
There was also yummy food and delicious coffee! 
So fun! 

Wish more Mondays were like this. 
:) 

Let's see my snapshots from my day. 


A Caramel Macchiato to start my day.  



Christmas Cheer and decorations in the mall close to the office. 
Just made me smile looking at all the festive scenes. 



Lunch was a BBQ Chicken Burger with fries and a watermelon and lettuce salad. 
Yum! 


My companion for lunch. 
My current read A Redbird Christmas by Fannie Flagg, which is a lovely and heartwarming story about a grumpy old sick man moving to a new small town and shenanigans happen. Very adorable so far in. 


A Baked New York Cheesecake for dessert. 


A tiny little tree full of baubles. It adds so much cheer to an office space. 
So cute! 

This was my day in a nutshell.
Now I am off to bed! 

See you tomorrow!
Hope your day was lovely and have a great week ahead folks. :) 

No comments: