Friday 16 December 2016

Blogmas Day 15: Pocket Traveler's Notebook Set Up// Speckled Fawns

 Hello, hello!

Welcome to another day of Blogmas!

We're halfway through December, ten days away from Christmas and another couple of weeks till 2016 is just a distant (or not that distant) nightmare of a year! Seriously, is this the worst ever year or what?! I hope things are much better next year for the whole world!

So, today, I got my sister to share her Pocket/Field Notes size Traveler's Notebook set up that she has got going on in her Speckled Fawns Huggable Leather in the colour 'Camel'.





The colour is almost like a mellow yellow and texture is like suede but squishier! I (this is Pooja's sister, btw) use this notebook for my on-the-go journaling. 




The pockets contain some paper clips and some washi samples.. you know, for some on-the-go prettification of pages. 



The first insert is a 'Travel Diary', for jotting down details about outings and trips and such. These dried little flowers are from Landour. 



The next one is for, pretty much, the same purpose because I have some 3-4 pages left in the first one.. This insert is from PaperGeekCo. on Etsy as is the pretty gel pen. 




The pretty pattern on the right is a paper folder from Onica Hanby on Etsy. 




I use the pockets of the folder to hold some stickers and odds and ends. The last notebook/insert is for lists of all kinds. 

So, that was another peek into my sister's on-the-go Traveler's Notebook. 

Have a great Friday! See you later with yet another Blogmas post! :) 

Toodles! 

No comments: