Monday 12 December 2016

Blogmas Day- 12 Tim Holtz Distress Ink Haul from Itsy Bitsy!

Hello! 
Let's start the week off with some colour and brightness. 

Stamping Inks! 

I recently got these Distress Inks from Itsy Bitsy  a store full of delightful stationery and crafting bits. I bought them from the physical store at Phoenix Mills Kurla but you can of course look at their online shop to find something you'd like. 

I often find unexpected delights whilst browsing the shop. 
Stamps.
Ink.
Colouring Books for Adults. 
Stickers.
Beads.
And so much more. 

For this haul I am going to share the Tim Holtz Distress Ink Stamp Pads. 
The colours are absolutely stunning and they work on most kinds of paper and don't stain the next page. 
Really lovely! 










I also love the names of all of these stamps. 
Worn Lipstick. :) 
Spiced Marmalade. :) 

Oh stationery you are such a joyful thing :) 

So much pretty. 

⇹⇹⇹⇹⇹⇹⇹⇹⇹⇹⇹⇹⇹⇹⇹

Hope your Monday has been good. 
Mine was a mixed bag TBH, I have some horrible cramps and was stuck in bed hoping and wishing the pain away! 

Then I slept for as long as I could to keep the pain at bay. 

Now it's time to get our tree up finally. 
We are super late this year but honestly, I keep my tree up till pretty much till end of January. 
:) 
So I am OK with it being a little late. 

I am so happy to have my tree up again. The mere sight of it cheers me up. 
All the lights and all of my Christmas ornaments! 
Yay! 

Ok I am off to go work on the tree. 

:) 


No comments: