Monday 29 February 2016

Monday Moods: Leap Day!


Hello! 

Can you believe February is over already? 

At least we got an extra day this year. 
I love Leap Years. There is something so special about having one extra day in February. :) It's my birthday month so I like having it a little longer. 

Leap Day is an extra day in the year and so it's a good day to do something special. 
Making it count. 

The last Leap Day, I had just moved back to Bombay from Bangalore and I spent my Leap Day unpacking three boxes of shoes. 
Managed to make all my shoes fit but my poor Baba (dad) was horrified with the amount of shoes I had/have. :) 

This time around my Leap Day included..

Watching the Oscars first thing in the morning and seeing Leonardo DiCaprio win. 


I made Saboodana khichdi for the first time ever and it turned out so nice. And it's so simple to make! 



Watched some more episodes of Fuller House--which I quite like. It's funny and sweet and soothing and it's nice visiting with the Tanner family again. I cried quite a few times during the first episode. The only way I could be more emotional if this were a FRIENDS reunion! 

For lunch I had a delicious bowl of Mixed Fruit Granola and Mango cornflakes with bananas and it was so good. A strange choice for lunch but it was just what I needed. 

Then it was time to do some chores around the house. 


And then it was time to binge watch another show that I've been hearing so many good things about--  American Crime Story- The People V. O.J. Simpson. I am hooked. Watched 3 episodes and I highly recommend it. It's gritty and gripping and takes a very close look at the infamous case. I studied the O.J. Simpson case in Social Psychology in college and I have always found it very interesting. 



No comments: