Monday 22 February 2016

Monday Moods: Birthday Bits + Birthday Haul.

Hello! 

My birthday was last Thursday and I thought I'd share a little bit of my day and some of the goodies I got/acquired on my birthday. I think it's a good way to kick off the week with some of my birthday shenanigans. 

Also thank-you everyone who wished me on my birthday, both here and on my Instagram. 

Let's get started. 



Birthday Outfit and Shoes.
Both from Forever 21.


Birthday jewels-- all silver and some of my favourite pieces.
The necklace is an old favourite which I wear only rarely since it's so big and statement-y.
Love it to pieces. It's from Fabindia.
The rings are new editions to my wardrobe and are from a silver shop in Colaba called Amber.



Bag of the day- a tartan satchel from Accessorize. Love it. It's super soft to the touch and fits a reasonable amount of things. This was a pre-birthday buy and I intended to use it on my birthday and I did. :)

And now for some things I bought on my birthday..


Some essentials, I was in need of a new foundation and I've heard really good things about the L'oreal Paris Infallible 24H foundation. I love L'oreal products and I hope this works as well.
I also needed a concealer and I go the Maybelline New York Fit Me concealer to hide away the dark circles and spots.



I can never resists an Owl themed anything and this little pouch thing from Accessorize was too darling to pass up.


2 new Teas.
I've tried and loved the Lemon Tea from Tetley before and I wanted to try the Green Tea, I hope I like it.


A gorgeously package from Gaatha. I've talked about this brand on the blog before and finally got some goodies from the store.
Isn't the packaging just darling? Also so eco-friendly.


My cousin brother surprised me with a few presents in the mail and some beautiful flowers.
This Ganesh idol was a part of my presents too. I love Ganpu and as a child I once begged and begged my grandmother to give me a small marble Ganesh idol that lived in her Puja ghar. Everyone in the family knows this story and of my affection for Ganpu. I love how beautiful this murti is.

I also got some other things and had a lot of people in my life wish me and make me feel very special and loved.

It was a very good birthday and a good way to turn a year older.

:) 

No comments: