Friday 12 February 2016

Haul/// Paper Earrings from Girl Thinks Co.

Hello! 

I came across Girl Thinks Co, when they came and liked one of my pictures on Instagram. I went and checked out their stuff and fell in love with their design and art and gorgeous earrings. I love jewellery and I love handmade and quirky and unique pieces like these. 

After emailing the owner of the store, she sent me a PDF Store Catalogue and a quick look later, I chose some pieces I liked best. There are still some beauties I love but I am holding out on getting them. 

I love these earrings and they are so well-made and vivid and the details are wonderful. 
:) 

You can email the store owner at: girlxthinks@gmail.com
And go have a look on their Instagram- @girlthinksco 

Let's see my lovely new earrings... 









I am so in love. 

I can't even choose a favourite among these. 

:) 

No comments: