Tuesday 16 February 2016

Book Haul/// Books of February 2016, Part- I, Kitab Khana Books+ Magazines & Notebook!

Hello! 

And it's time for my favourite sort of post to do, a book haul! 
This being my birthday month I am all about buying books and buying them guiltlessly. 
:) 

I went to Kitab Khana last week and honestly bought books I have wanted for a long time and I just picked them up.
This is my bookish resolution for this year is to buy books I want to read and not just go for cheap/affordable books. So even if a book is slightly pricey I am going to get it if I really want it. 
:) 

Let's look at the books I got and the two fashion magazines, I used to be a big fashion magazine addict but only read them sporadically now. I also got my sister this absolutely stunning A6 notebook set from  the Victoria and Albert Museum Shop that Kitab Khana stocks near their till. 

:) 












Books Bought..

The Reader- Bernhard Schlink
A Meditation of Murder- Robert Thorogood
Cutting for Stone- Abraham Verghese
Hattie Big Sky- Kirby Larson

Grazia India
Elle India both for the month of February

:)

So much happy reading in my life!
:) 

No comments: